Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Angela and Ben Engaged!!

The one thing we forgot about was it was a prom night, and i'm pretty sure half the city was there! : ) Who would have thought the last weekend in May would have so many proms and all of them would go to a park. ha ha Although we managed not to get any prom groups in the pictures it was a task in itself. Thank you so much Angela and Ben for allowing me to be apart of your lives, I had such a great time hanging out with you guys friday evening!! I cant wait for the wedding! I smile everytime I go through these pictures!

Hope you enjoy!!




























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ANGIE!!! I love your pictures!!!!! You look soooo beautiful!!! What a cool photographer...I love how he alters the pictures. Love, Ems

Love&Lilacs said...

Spencer,
The pictures look amazing! Thanks so much. You made the time so much fun and relaxing. Can't wait to see the rest. Thanks again!
Angela