Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today is my Birthday!!

This has already been one of the best birthdays I have ever had! It has been more of a birthday week, from shooting on the weekend to long boarding with friends around lake Calhoun to Brandon making me a birthday cake... ah I just don't see how it could get any better! Even though I know it probably happens to most people there is something about waking up and seeing people have written "Happy Birthday" on your facebook wall, it cant help but make you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside! So I decided I would write a post to thank everyone out there for all the kind and very sweet birthday wishes they mean the world to me!! I know that it is sure to be a great day filled with family, friends, a lot of fun, and laughter! This year seemed to have passed faster than I could have imagined, it is always amazing to me how a year can seem like a day, and it is such a reminder to me to make ever day count.
I really want to say thank you to all of my friends out there that I have had the amazing opportunity to be a part of your lives this year (weither through photography or any other way)! You have all impacted my life in such a beautiful way you could never imagine. I want you to know, I would not be the person I am today without all of you! Thank you for you continuous encouragement and support and for covering me with love everyday! Finally a special thank you to my girl friend for flying here to Minneapolis to see me!! Gosh talk about the best birthday EVER! Finally last but definitely not least a special thank you to my Mom and Dad for always being there for me and showing me true love and being the parents and friends that you are, I love you both SO MUCH! I will leave you with some of my favorite quotes of the year!

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.-- Abraham Lincoln

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. -- Winston Churchill

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. -- Danny Kaye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday :)

Stephanie said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Travis Johansen said...

Sorry for calling you late on your birthday from my pocket- You probably picked up a message that sounded all crazy muffled. I think since I sent you a text, your contact info was up and then a pen or something hit dial! Though, I doubt you were sleeping at like 10:50pm. :)
Glad you had a great bday!