Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ryan and Brooke

I think Vincent Van Gogh said it best when he said "I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than two people in love." The way these two interact and laugh together is contagious, I am so blessed to call them my friends! I think the world of you both and I wish you nothing but love, joy and happiness together! Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your lives! I cant wait for the wedding!

Here are some of my my favorite images, I hope you enjoy:


















Aren't they so cute together!!










He just had to do a handstand... ha ha













Best faces EVER!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

People must not like to comment!!! It is so fun to do though!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll post one! My name is Emily...found your blog thanks to Adam Kennedy. I just have to tell you that your work is amazing! These are the most "FUN" engagement photos I have ever seen! WOW! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

spencer is by far the most best photographer ever!!!!! everyone I have talked to is already planning on hiring him!!! he is totally the best!-ryan and brooke