Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ryan and Brooke

I think Vincent Van Gogh said it best when he said "I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than two people in love." The way these two interact and laugh together is contagious, I am so blessed to call them my friends! I think the world of you both and I wish you nothing but love, joy and happiness together! Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your lives! I cant wait for the wedding!

Here are some of my my favorite images, I hope you enjoy:


















Aren't they so cute together!!










He just had to do a handstand... ha ha













Best faces EVER!

3 comments:

spencer combs said...

People must not like to comment!!! It is so fun to do though!!!

at last images said...

I'll post one! My name is Emily...found your blog thanks to Adam Kennedy. I just have to tell you that your work is amazing! These are the most "FUN" engagement photos I have ever seen! WOW! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

spencer is by far the most best photographer ever!!!!! everyone I have talked to is already planning on hiring him!!! he is totally the best!-ryan and brooke